Online Marketing & Innovation (M/F) - Internship at labooyo.de
Düsseldorf and Frankfurt· (Paid Internship)
labooyo is an online marketplace connecting locals to affordable and reliable service providers around the community. We are simplifying the way services are delivered to people.
We are present in Düsseldorf, Köln and are expanding to Frankfurt.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to help us scale and manage the community, looking after our online channels.
Are you looking forward to work in a dynamic startup, and be at the center of the process of building a company and a community?
- Proactively design and implement multi-online channel marketing strategies to help us quickly grow our customer base
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, among others)
- Increase our reach and fan base across our social media channels
- Manage and optimize our online marketing presence, from SEO to campaign optimization
- Be the "face" of labooyo in all online channels, make sure that the values of the labooyo brand are properly communicated and understood
- Support the Country Director in creating innovative and fun communication concepts
- Bring new ideas into the table, in order to keep our customers engaged
- Help us design and communicate our marketing strategy
- You know your way around the different social media channels
- You are dynamic, proactive and love to take initiative
- Ideally you have had experience in growth hacking managing social channels
- Ideally you are passionate about innovation
- You speak German and English fluently
This is a great opportunity to work at a dynamic startup with a very professional team. We can assure you that you will have a very steep learning curve, and have the chance to innovate and disrupt together with us.
Interested? We are looking forward to receive your application through firstname.lastname@example.org